The U.S.: Longest Bridges - Map Quiz Game
- Atchafalaya Basin Bridge (18 miles)
- Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel (17.6 miles)
- I-10 Bonnet Carré Spillway Bridge (11 miles)
- Jubilee Parkway (7.5 miles)
- Lake Pontchartrain Causeway (24 miles)
- Manchac Swamp Bridge (23 miles)
- San Mateo-Hayward Bridge (7 miles)
- Seven Mile Bridge (6.7 miles)
Did you know that several of the longest bridges in the USA are located in one state? Louisiana has the longest, the 24-mile-long Lake Pontchartrain Causeway, plus the expansive Manchac Swamp Bridge, which comes in at 23 miles long, and the Atchafalaya Basin Bridge, measuring 18 miles in length. Miles away to the north is the 17.6-mile-long Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel, and on the opposite coast is the San Mateo-Hayward Bridge, which spans California's San Francisco Bay. This map quiz will make memorizing the locations of these 8 super-long bridges easy!
Your high score (Pin)
Log in to save your results.