Royaume-Uni : Territoires britanniques d'outre-mer - Map Quiz Game
- Akrotiri et Dhekelia
- Géorgie du Sud et les Îles Sandwich du Sud
- Sainte-Hélène, Ascension et Tristan da Cunha
- Territoire antarctique britannique
- Territoire britannique de l’océan Indien
- Îles Caïmans
- Îles de Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie et Oeno
- îles Malouines
- îles Turques-et-Caïques
- îles Vierges britanniques
Once the world's foremost global power, the British Empire used to cover almost 14 million sq mi, or 24% of the Earth's land! The country doesn't hold as many overseas territories these days as it used to, but there are still quite a few, and this quiz game will help you learn where all of them are located. Some are relatively close to home, like Gibraltar, which is situated on Spain's southern coast. Traveling from Britain to some of the other territories, however, like the Falklands, the South Sandwich Islands, and the British Antarctic Territory, could take some time. Explore these locations easily, with the help of this map quiz game, and you can become an expert on the British Overseas Territories.
Your high score (Pin)
Log in to save your results.